did some wheelin on my own (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
the family had reserved a cabin up in Flagstaff for the last 3 nights so thats where I have been, missed out on a bunch of wheelin with you guys, but did a little of my own. One night we went climbing up some forest roads and ended up in over 6" of snow, came back down and heading back to Flagstaff by way of a big loop. Almost made it back, could see city lights and everything, but ran into a locked gate denying access coming from the OTHER SIDE. On both sides of the gate were a bunch of huge boulders. Lets just say I made it thru. :) Then the next day we went up to the Cinders OHV area and drove around the volcanoes. I have video that i'll upload later. Anyway, heres a shot of my truck and me (representin the club!!) on top of one of the volcanoes, and then a shot of my rig covered in snow this morning when we left.
cinders.jpg
snow.jpg

Nice pics - looks chilly!

Very nice pics. Now I'm gonna have to go play in the snow.

You must have been on your way home when we saw each other on I-17 yesterday afternoon.

Very nice pics. Now I'm gonna have to go play in the snow.

You must have been on your way home when we saw each other on I-17 yesterday afternoon.

I sure was, missed the I-17 closure by an hour and a 1/2. I seen your rig and then immediately saw the CSC sticker. I have to get a new sticker, mines now covered up by my spare tire carrier.

the family had reserved a cabin up in Flagstaff for the last 3 nights so thats where I have been, missed out on a bunch of wheelin with you guys, but did a little of my own. One night we went climbing up some forest roads and ended up in over 6" of snow, came back down and heading back to Flagstaff by way of a big loop. Almost made it back, could see city lights and everything, but ran into a locked gate denying access coming from the OTHER SIDE. On both sides of the gate were a bunch of huge boulders. Lets just say I made it thru. :) Then the next day we went up to the Cinders OHV area and drove around the volcanoes. I have video that i'll upload later. Anyway, heres a shot of my truck and me (representin the club!!) on top of one of the volcanoes, and then a shot of my rig covered in snow this morning when we left.

wish I would have known you were in flag, I live across the street from the cinders and would have loved to tag along, looks like you had fun :)

Sethro

Last edited:
yeah, no doubt. We still didnt find the big bowl, I think some people call it hundred dollar hill?? It was fun, but could of used a guide for sure.

yeah, no doubt. We still didnt find the big bowl, I think some people call it hundred dollar hill?? It was fun, but could of used a guide for sure.

anytime, I can take you right to it

Sethro

hell yeah, bring it on!! I like to show off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom