Thursday 12/30 Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
Depending on how the wrenching goes?:wrench: There is likely to be "test drive" wheelin, likely somewhat more aggressive, "rock play in station wagons"(TM).:hillbilly: Likely not stocker friendly.

Meeting at the gas station formally known as Baja at 9AM. Beeline highway north of Shea, on the passenger side.

attachment.php

Don't you people work? Must be nice..When you got money - you can do these things--Have a good time and enjoy this weather - let it snow baby !!!!!!!!!1

Don't you people work? Must be nice..When you got money - you can do these things--Have a good time and enjoy this weather - let it snow baby !!!!!!!!!1

Yes, working today.:eek::eek:

hey, I work hard enough all other times of the year :mad:

seriously, our employer closes down for the Holiday break, so what are we gonna do :steer: :grinpimp:

Kevin do you might posting the physical address so that I google map it.

Thanks

Chevron - 10180 N Fort McDowell Rd - Fort McDowell, AZ

Hmmm... don't know about the rock crawling :hmm:

Hmmm... don't know about the rock crawling :hmm:

It is not rock crawling, station wagons are not capable of that, it's rock play.:hillbilly: When playing in rock there are no guarantees, but my guess is you would be fine. Expect paint chips, scratches, on sliders, bumpers, etc. Not looking for body or mechanical damage, that would be a failure.

I'm stock [fzj80] with factory lockers. Is the "rock play" more difficult than Broken Arrow? I did every obstacle possible at Broken Arrow with no problems... even climbing up the big rocks from all kinds of angles as I tested out my LC.

We will require pics..

Depending on what elevation your planning, this could be fun..:clap:

Chip the paint on the rear bumper :doh: there goes the value :flipoff2:

I got the rear tank out this morning, only took about an hour.

It is not rock crawling, station wagons are not capable of that, it's rock play.:hillbilly: When playing in rock there are no guarantees, but my guess is you would be fine. Expect paint chips, scratches, on sliders, bumpers, etc. Not looking for body or mechanical damage, that would be a failure.
So, kinda like Elvis, only more so....???

If thats the definition I fail a lot in my wagon. :whoops: Sure is fun though :hillbilly: Hope I can get out with you all again soon, I had a good time monday as did the hairy kids.

How did the wrenching go?

Likely a full step more challenging than Broken Arrow, not somewhere for a stock rig. Welcome to ride along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom