Saturday 1-1-11 Devil's Canyon/Easter Island (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
This is a cool trail starting east of Superior and ending close to Globe. Meeting at Oak Flat camp grounds ~9am. It is doable round trip from PHX, but expect a long day. Some of us are staying in the area, few camping, others, hotel in Globe.

I'm staying at the Days Inn. Got it on Priceline, $45 per night, bid 2 stars in Globe.

Days Inn | Globe Arizona Hotel | Globe, AZ 85501 | Near Recreations, Besh-Ba-Gowah Ruins 4 mi Historic Globe 1 mi & Antique Shops 3 mi

Trails of opportunity (undecided) will happen on the way out Friday and back on Sunday.

Was that for one or two occupants?

where exactly is the meeting place, driving directions, that type of thing?

I plan on making this trip. Probably just do a day trip. John

I might make it but would be a day trip....Inkpot if you are planning a day trip lets meet somewhere in Chandler....Will PM you if I decide to go.....

In for Friday-Sunday, camping at Oak Flats.

My :princess: works on Friday but I would like to meet up on Saturday morning with you guys.

Kevin, are you staying at the same Hotel 2 nights, Friday and Saturday? If so I will book a room for Saturday night since it will be late Friday before we could catch up.

bid $45 per night on 2-star in Globe AZ on Priceline - Days Inn accepted :grinpimp:

Any of you guys want to meet in Chandler and head out as a group for the day trip on this one? if so name a place and time to meet.

Those of you thinking about camping... John(Offroader5) just sent me pix from Oak Flat Camp Ground. There is snow on the ground... pack warm clothes.

Last edited:
Any of you guys want to meet in Chandler and head out as a group for the day trip on this one? if so name a place and time to meet.

The meet point for the run is prolly going to be Oak Flat campground outside of Superior. Time TBA, prolly 9ish.

The :princess: and I will be there at 9 on Saturday morning and have a place to stay that night that is warm!! :cheers:

I may be able to break loose for Saturday's run...meeting at Oak Flat CG at 0900? Terry

Terry that would be really good to see you .
Yes oak flat 9 am
I will be there
thanks
Don

I might make it but would be a day trip....Inkpot if you are planning a day trip lets meet somewhere in Chandler....Will PM you if I decide to go.....
Jason, and anyone else going up Saturday am, I am in Chandler close to the mall. We could meet there, or anywhere else convenient for everyone along the 202, then head out east to the 60. John

Inkpot, I am in Chandler at Alma School and Elliot can meet somewhere so pick a place and time - Thanks, Mark

Inkpot, I am in Chandler at Alma School and Elliot can meet somewhere so pick a place and time - Thanks, Mark
If nobody else from farther south runs with us, we can meet along the 101 and go north up the the 60. I figure a good hour from here, as it is 59 miles on Google. Ya want to meet somewhere up your way and grab some breakfast? John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom