Elvis & More (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
More good times today, Elvis is a way fun trail!:cool: Unfortunately was having way too much fun driving, spotting, BSing, so the photo thing suffered. Didn't take one pic of the first waterfall excitement.:eek:
11-27-2010_1.jpg
11-27-2010_2.jpg
11-27-2010_3.jpg

For a relatively aggressive rock play trail, it has a relatively low chance of body damage. Most of the obstacles have multiple lines, depending on line choice, can be mild to wild,,,, well, station wagon wild.:hillbilly:
11-27-2010_4.jpg
11-27-2010_5.jpg
11-27-2010_6.jpg

Hey Kevin, planning on running this, this weekend, was wondering if you had the coordinates you could shoot me? Thanks, Steve

Hey Kevin, planning on running this, this weekend, was wondering if you had the coordinates you could shoot me? Thanks, Steve

I tracked it, what software do you use, format would you like?

I'm using delorme topo 2011, Tim has garmin so any format that is friendly to either or coordinates would work as well, Thanks Kev, Steve

Dusty Trails

The trail and box canyon were amazing...but the drive out was really exciting. I was following John as the IED charges were going off all around us. Here you can see John narrowly miss one and manage to keep us both out of the ditch. :D

PIC_1408.JPG

PIC_1412.JPG

PIC_1361.JPG
PIC_1408.JPG
PIC_1412.JPG
PIC_1361.JPG

I need to get out there. I think I know where it's at. I wish somebody could post a map with the GPS tracks on it.

I wont post the info, it is one of the last trails in FJ that hasn't been widely published in books/web. It sees plenty of traffic, but would see more if promoted.:eek: I have no problem with sending you directions, just not in a google searchable forum.

I wont post the info, it is one of the last trails in FJ that hasn't been widely published in books/web. It sees plenty of traffic, but would see more if promoted.:eek: I have no problem with sending you directions, just not in a google searchable forum.

Ya, gotcha. I sure would appreciate that! Thanks much!

Heck, I don't even know how to upload that stuff! GPS dipsXXX. That's why I asked for the tracks on some map. [:>)

No problem, can make a map, PM me the email to send it to. Would have been easier to just come on the run Saturday? Would have shown you where it is and was big fun.:hillbilly: