Today at Table Mesa... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was great fun! Squeezed quite a few 80s/LX450s through Lower Terminator. Also got to meet more members and marvel at Claudia's driving skills... :steer:

Termanator Pix 11-26-2010

Good times, great group to wheel with!:cool:
11-26-2010_1.jpg
11-26-2010_2.jpg
11-26-2010_3.jpg

absolutely a awesome day, we expect to see you on every run from here on out!!

Really, after leading everyone through Timbuktu in search of LT? Gosh, you folks are quick to forgive. Hey, wait a minute, are you trying to lead me to an isolated place in the desert for illicit purposes... :eek:

Really, after leading everyone through Timbuktu in search of LT? Gosh, you folks are quick to forgive. Hey, wait a minute, are you trying to lead me to an isolated place in the desert for illicit purposes... :eek:

Didnt take you long to figure Shannon out ;p

Quit flirting and post some damn pitures bitch!:eek:

I'll post up all my pictures after todays trail run.

Was great to get out on the trail with everyone. It was priceless watching a wagon train, 40, and a full size blazer squeeze through Terminator. I look forward to more.

Is that water crossing doable in a stock fj80? I was there a few weeks ago and didn't dare attempt it...looked too deep.

Nice pics. I went out there on Saturday.

cut me some slack already, I have to take my SD card to Walgreens because for some reason my laptop isnt recognizing the camera.:mad:

cut me some slack already, I have to take my SD card to Walgreens because for some reason my laptop isnt recognizing the camera.:mad:

Card readers work well, are readily available,, or just get a real computer!:hillbilly:

some how, some way, all my pictures are erased from my camera. I checked the card at both Walgreens and CVS in their machines before buying a card reader and it says it contains no images. How this could possibly happen, I dont know. Camera was in the bag when not being used, and plenty of battery left. Pisses me off, all 3 days of wheelin plus pictures of Brinleys 3rd birthday are gone. Isnt there a way to recover stuff like this, kinda like a hard drive crash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom