Monday 9/6 Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

likely ;p

well its late sun? anyone:steer:

I am going hunting in the morning

Three of us did Bulldog Canyon yesterday. Not as easy as it used to be, since the rain made some good ruts in several places. Still not a difficult run, but it's close and had us home before the mid day heat.

well its late sun? anyone:steer:

Sorry late night wrenching, the blue '40 mangled,,, again.:eek:

The plan is meet at the gas station on Beeline, formally known as Baja, for a 10 AM pull out. Close, cool, pines, so most likely mine touring on 4Peaks.

I guess I will be, too :steer:

Michael is fiddling with his carburetor.....

I'll be there, so wait for me!! im leaving my house at 9, have no idea how bad the traffic will be to get there, but Kevin promises cool and pines, so im there with the kids, no wife this time.

carburetor has been conquered :hillbilly:

onto the ARB line.....

I better start making some sammiches.....

ARB line unmangled, sammiches made

we are in business :bounce: :bounce2:

just need to take a shower now :doh:

How is the Blazer running?

Had a great time, will have to work on some pix. I cut a tire, so also forced into making a tire decision.:hillbilly:

what a excellent 2nd day of wheelin. Heres a couple pics for the lame asses who didnt go.:grinpimp:
DSC_0308.jpg
DSC_0311.jpg
DSC_0313_2.jpg

I would be one of the lame asses... just trying to get a reliable ride so nobody has to drag me home

How is the Blazer running?

Not good, but not nearly as bad as Sunday, right now carb is off and in pieces; rebuild kit at hand. To top it all off, I broke the tailpipe out of the muffler on the way out... where is Mesa Muffler again? :rolleyes:

I have this feeling that it's falling apart...

I cut a tire, so also forced into making a tire decision.:hillbilly:
Oops. I suspected something had happened since there were no posts in the evening... one of the bad ones, or one of the good ones?

Not good, but not nearly as bad as Sunday, right now carb is off and in pieces; rebuild kit at hand. To top it all off, I broke the tailpipe out of the muffler on the way out... where is Mesa Muffler again? :rolleyes:

Google Maps

I have this feeling that it's falling apart...

SOP, it's a GM.:hillbilly:

Oops. I suspected something had happened since there were no posts in the evening... one of the bad ones, or one of the good ones?

The right front, the oldest, most beat-up on the rig, it doesn't owe me anything.

The right front, the oldest, most beat-up on the rig, it doesn't owe me anything.

that wasn't the one with the needle hook, was it ?

what a excellent 2nd day of wheelin. Heres a couple pics for the lame asses who didnt go.:grinpimp:

Where is this location at. Looks like alot of fun for the family. How long was the trail, and do you have any more pics.

Thanks.

that's on top of Four Peaks Road - take a sharp right on the saddle and park at the horsetrailer lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom