9/5 Sunday wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
Crown King, meet at the gas station E of I-17 on Carefree HWY for a 9AM departure.
north_meet.gif

Howdy! I just finished hanging two sets of Levelor blinds, so my chores are done. I'll be there. I will probably have an empty right seat if anyone wants to just ride along. John

Since my ride has a temp gauge that I can not trust I should be in the right seat :meh:

I havent been to Crown King in a while. Im in~

Since my ride has a temp gauge that I can not trust I should be in the right seat :meh:

My guess is, it would be fine, but there will be plenty of right seats available, for anyone who chooses to ride.

see ya on the flip side ladies!!!

My guess is, it would be fine, but there will be plenty of right seats available, for anyone who chooses to ride.

I definitely have an open seat on the bench :flipoff2:

I figured I would be a hassle "if" the temp gauge is reading correctly and would have loved to sit in the passenger side but did not have a ride to the meeting point. Hope you all have a great time!!

The "small" outing turned into 13 trucks~ Some new trucks (Phil's), some new people (Aaron and Toshina) in their red and locked 80 series, as well as many spouses and kids. I think the urge to get out from being cooped up during the summer won out!

We took some challenging obstacles on the way and finally ended at the top in the pines and cool temps. We got there at the last minute to eat at the resturaunt before they wrapped it up for the day. After eating and convincing Shannon to put down the Scooby Doo coloring book, we were then off the the General store to get some famous fudge which made the big and little kids happy. Aired up near the highway, swapped some stories, checked out Claudias missing bolt on her 40, and headed for home. There were some better action sequenses but I didnt get many pics of those.

As usual, a great group of people to spend the day with :cheers:
DSC03640.jpg
DSC03649.jpg
DSC03656.jpg

We overtook both the resturaunt's parking lot and tables. :D

A large apple tree in front of the General store was loaded with apples. It provided some cool late afternoon shade for our group sitting at the picnic tables out in front. We hesitated as long as we could just to soak it all up before heading out to go back down to the Valley of the heat.
DSC03666.jpg
DSC03668.jpg
DSC03677.jpg

Wow guys! I so wish I could have gone! Intel's factories don't close for the holidays... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom