BAP Imports Account (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
I just returned from BAP, we talked about a CSC account, would that be something that some would be interested in? Don't know what the discount would be, but would be cash and carry.

UPDATE:
It is a done deal, the account is Copper State Cruisers, #3091923.

As with any group account, your actions reflect on the whole group, so attempt to keep combat to a minimum. I find that I receive the best service if I attempt to act professional, a big stretch for me? :hillbilly:

I just about always call my orders in, it goes something like this: Hi this is Kevin from Copper State Cruisers, account #3091923, I would like price and availability on a set of front brake pads for a '98 Toyota Land Cruiser. After a quick search, this will net a list of what brands, part#, price, and availability. If one is acceptable, I ask for it to be set out and will be down shortly to pick it up.

If it's not acceptable, but may want it after doing some checking, I say something like; let me see if I can sell it, will call you back. Always copy the part#, etc. When I decide, call back and repeat the name/account# then, "we talked about brake pads part#, said they had to come from the warehouse, will you order those and set them out for me, where would be good to pick them up?

That said, they are a store, have displays, no problem just to show up and I do occasionally. But find much quicker to have it called in, just say I have an order set out, swipe the card and done.:hillbilly:

They are carrying Denso re-manufactured parts. I haven't checked any of them out, but would like to, I wounder how close they are to dealer Denso stuff?

Last edited:
All Bap, or just up in Phoenix?

Just bought 40' of 3.5mm vacuum line down here in Tucson. Would have been nice to get any discount.

Glenn

X2, through our company, I get a great discount through Merle's here, but occasionally, my rig outdates their list.

It would apply at any/all BAP stores. Their account discounts are usually pretty good, but is product line specific, like, not much on oil, much better on stuff like brake parts.

Last edited:
Oh yea, I'd go for that. Wish I'd had it when I averaged 5-6 older Nissans and Toyotas in the drive. John

I'm not sure why this is even a question.
Any price break in any economy is a good thing, IMO.

A discount at BAP would be sweet.

Between my cruiser, and a 1998 Camry I am trying to take to 300k miles, I need all the parts discounts I can get. The math doesn't always work when you put OEM parts into older vehicles.

+1 for me

It would apply at any/all BAP stores. Their account discounts are usually pretty good, but is product line specific, like, not much on oil, much better on stuff like brake parts. Just picked up a brake booster for my rig, $140.80, their walk in price is $253.44, a qt of Castrol brake fluid, $7.88, walkin $10.99, some wire connectors, $.69, walkin $1.42.
So do we get a progress report? Do I just go to BAP and say "Keven sent me"?

His hopes of being on "Dancing with the stars" crushed in one sweet moment :clap:

Fool Suckah!

Darwin award honorable mention:rolleyes:

I have been playing phone tag with the person needed to make this happen. Somewhat less enjoyable than originally envisioned. Will update as soon as this changes.

At long last I have made the proper connection, it is a done deal, account is active, number is in the updated first post.:eek::hillbilly::flipoff2:

Thanks for making this happen !

:bounce:

so what can I start obsessing about that I do not need :hmm:

:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom