Paint Shop In Tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody knows of a good paint shop in the Tucson area? It's time for my 40 to get new paint (still original paint from 1977) and I don't have time to do it myself. My plan is to do the bottom (no hard top) first. I will remove all the non paintable parts so masking will me minimal.

Thanks, Doron.

Thought I'll post some pixs
DSCF3269small.jpg
DSCF4511.jpg

Quality Paint & Body in Oracle does good work.

520-896-2886

Any thoughts on spray in bedliner for the inside of the tub?

Quality Paint & Body in Oracle does good work.

520-896-2886

Any thoughts on spray in bedliner for the inside of the tub?

I was going to just paint. Santa is getting me a new floor mat set from CCOT. This is what actually started up the project.

Looks like this now... I guess the tub is coming off. The original paint was to clean up the inside but I just can't bring myself to do half a$$ job. Very little surface rust. Just 33 years in AZ sun worn out paint. I need to patch up some holes the PO’s merrily drilled here and there and of to sand blasting and paint.

Might get rid of the Freedom Red too… very original 77 so it’ll be kind of a shame but I have had the vehicle for 6 years now and apparently, it’s going nowhere so I might as well have a color I like.

Perfect oppertunity to rubberize that tub!;) I always wonder what it would be like to actually hear the person next to me or loose that clueless look when someone talks on the CB..:D

I've had good luck and good pricing from these guys on smaller jobs (accident repair & a small job on my cruiser)....

Give 'em a call - now's probably a good time to negotiate a project like that with the body shops...

Desert Sky Collision Repair & Paint Shop - Danny
501 N 6th Ave
Tucson,AZ85705-8328
Local: (520) 882-4418

I've had good luck and good pricing from these guys on smaller jobs (accident repair & a small job on my cruiser)....

Give 'em a call - now's probably a good time to negotiate a project like that with the body shops...

Desert Sky Collision Repair & Paint Shop - Danny
501 N 6th Ave
Tucson,AZ85705-8328
Local: (520) 882-4418

I will, Thanks. Given what I got myself into, it may take longer that I originally planned.I'll work on the engine/tranny first.

I need to find out where the oil leaks coming from and fix them. Any idea where? Its hard to tell given the 30+ years of caked mud. I already did the valve cover gasket a couple of years ago. Also some rubber booths are dry and need to be replaced.
IMG_3248_1000x1000.jpg
IMG_3249_1000x1000.jpg
IMG_3250_1000x1000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom