Credit Where it is Due - Tire Pro's Thomas / Scottsdale Rd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.claritypoolservice.net
I usually don't do these type of recommendations, however I would recommend Scott, the New owner of Tire Pro's on Thomas / Scottsdale Rd to anyone looking for tires...not only was the service GREAT, the prices FAIR for my wife's blingy tires, but he actually warrantied a tire that he never sold, and does not carry!
I will drive the 20 miles to see Scott for all my tire needs from now on...guaranteed.

480-424-7767

Nice to know! There are very few companies that actually practice good customer service. I'm sure the cost of the warrenteed tire is nothing compared to the future business he will receive from you and others!

Mike and Scott down at Tire Pro's continue to kick ass with no BS prices and service.

If you have ANY tire needs give these guys a chance you will not be disapointed. When you call feel free to drop names of Phil or Josh with CSC.

Scott - 480-424-7767

Just another kudos for the Scottsdale Tire Pros. Scott and his dad Mike hooked me up with a price match of the lowest price I'd found in the valley on some tires.

After 1 week I noticed a sidewall bulge so I brought the truck by so Scott could see it. He agreed and had the tire by the same afternoon and replaced it with no fees or questions asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom