Cruiser Crawl/Razorback Meeting & Elections (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I hope all current dues paying members plan to attend the Cruiser Crawl the weekend of October 12th. Not only is this one of the best events of the year, it is also time to have a long overdue club meeting including elections.

It is very important to have a good showing of members so we can have elections and start to become a more active club again.

Put it on your calendars and plan to be there! You won't be sorry!:cheers:

Plan 2 b there

Will the meeting be Friday evening I'm guessing? I'm down.

JWP

More than likely.

For the lurkers that want to come to the meeting, but don't want to attend the SCC event, come on to Hot Springs anyways if you can and just attend the meeting. I'm sure we'll nail down a time and exact location soon.

YotaJosh said:
More than likely.

For the lurkers that want to come to the meeting, but don't want to attend the SCC event, come on to Hot Springs anyways if you can and just attend the meeting. I'm sure we'll nail down a time and exact location soon.

I know we talked about going somewhere for meeting. We will have the cabin if that's a better place to meet? I think the band plays Friday night/evenin or maybe roll to the overlook or somethin. I'm open to what ever

For the guys just coming for meeting is Friday going to work say bout 6pm?

I'll be there all weekend, and I'll make a mental note to be there by six on Friday.

Word to your mothers.

^^ works for me. I'll bring the club & ramble shirts for those of you that will be there.
I think I'm on the books as having ordered a medium club shirt. I paid dues in June? July? Can't remember right meow.

Jordan7118 said:
I think I'm on the books as having ordered a medium club shirt. I paid dues in June? July? Can't remember right meow.

7-20-2012 is when you posted you where a paid up card carrying member. Brings such joy to my black hart!

6:00 will work for me. I'm fine with having the meeting at Superlift. It will probably be easier for folks to make it to the cabin rather than somewhere else in town.

6 is gonna be too early for me.. Even if I leave directly from work I'm gonna catch 630 West and 430 North Friday traffic from he11. Grant it, I'm not entirely important to have at this meeting so I'd hate for you guys to plan around my time if most people can make 6.

LittleRock80 said:
6:00 pm will work. What CB channel will everyone be on the weekend of the Crawl?

Alright STOP. Regulate and listen....

Channel 14? This sound right? Yotalance/ yotajosh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom