80 Series Front Passenger infamous grab bar interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
I see that quite a few of mudders are interested in the infamous grab bar for the front passenger in our 80 LC including myself. I should be able to source them for 90-94 and 95-97. Brand new genuine parts.

The following is the price for model and colors. It may be subject to change depending on the shipping and quantity we order. So far it is set as below:

90-94 ( bluish Gray Trim1 and Sable/brown Trim4 ) $95 shipped
95-97 Gray Trim1 $79 shipped
95-97 Oak Trim4 $89 shipped

First come first serve, I should be able to get them in my hand within 2 weeks depending on the availability of stocks. I will place the order once we have enough interest for it, say minimum 20 peoples.

Price including shipping within the US. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks =)

Grab bar installation and pic by one of the member:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/69210-grab-bar-install.html

Group buy List:
90-94 Bluish Gray Trim1
LandCruisinMy93
kletzenklueffer
fogblanket
itbrokeagain
Stylo07
Vanny
3pits

90-94 Sable/Brown Trim4
thatcabledude
SR.GRINGO
mthom916

95-97 Gray Trim1
superjuice
DZ302
LINUS
Bryson
treerootCO
TroyCrane

95-97 Oak Trim4
Mr Cimarron
NLXTACY
Devo
DominicanFZJ80
mtnzorro
bmac1996acc
cruisinrock
Corbet
Azca
gofast
MoustacheMike
western flyer
Buckru
yotakrawler
rrdogma
simps80
Hulk
shfd739
BeesKnees
FirstToy
Chairborne
Bares
pielmini
bulhas

Last edited:
I would be interest in oak trim for the 95-97. I assume thats for the tan interior, correct?

I would be interest in oak trim for the 95-97. I assume thats for the tan interior, correct?

Will put you in line. Yes, it is for the tan interior. :)

Put me down for a 95-97 in grey!

I want one... brown 97

...via IH8MUD app

I see that quite a few of mudders are interested in the infamous grab bar for the front passenger in our 80 LC including myself. I should be able to source them for 90-94 and 95-97. Brand new genuine parts.

The following is the price for model and colors. It may be subject to change depending on the shipping and quantity we order. So far it is set as below:

90-94 ( bluish Gray Trim1 and Sable/brown Trim4 ) $95 shipped
95-97 Gray Trim1 $79 shipped
95-97 Oak Trim4 $89 shipped

First come first serve, I should be able to get them in my hand within 2 weeks depending on the availability of stocks. I will place the order once we have enough interest for it, say minimum 20 peoples.

Price including shipping within the US. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks =)

Grab bar installation and pic by one of the member:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/69210-grab-bar-
install.html

put me down for a blue/gray 90-94:clap:

I am in for a 90-94 ( bluish Gray Trim1 )
Jason

I will take a 95-97 Gray Trim1, PM sent.

I'll take 1 90-94 (Sable/brown Trim4 ) $95 shipped.

Please PM me with payment details.

Can you post a pic of "Sable Trim 4"?

Is that dark brown?

I do not have the picture though, the sable Tirm 4 is the brown that matches your interior since Toyota makes those 2 colors for landcruiser based on certain years, anyone correct me if I am wrong.

I have updated the list in the 1st thread for the interested members. Do let me know if you are not in the list or change your mind. So far it is looking good. Will keep you guys posted, I will PM you the payment info once we finalize the list and availability. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom