1996 FSM and EWD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElPolloBlanco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
It seems that Birfmark's link to his FSM has died. I've uploaded the latest version of his FSM to my sugarsync account and shared it as a public file. All are welcomed to it, be sure to thank birfmark for his hard work and buying a star membership for Mud would be a great way to show Woody some appreciation. I posted these on the original FSM thread but they are buried deep in the bowels of that thread. Here are the new links, as far as I know Sugarsync doesn't limit the bandwidth on downloading these files so have at.

Edit 12/29/2013
So SugarSync is changing their business model and are no longer offering free web hosting. I've been debating whether or not to buy the one year membership. I've decided that I will as so many people rely on these links and that I could use some Cloud Service.

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Repair Manual

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser EWD

1996-97 LX450 Body Shop Manual (Thank you raynyc)

Toyota Wire Harness Repair Manual (Thank you DARKNESS)

Last edited:
Now it doesn't. You could go to toyodiy.com and search for what you need. I wish there was a way to get the illustrated part breakdown like they have a Toyota.

Fat-fingered on my iPhone using IH8MUD

AWSOMENESS.... now who has a parts sheet version ????

Almost 100 downloads, glad to see it's being used. I can host 2 gigs worth of files so if anyone can find other FSM's or if there are other manuals that you guys would like uploaded let me know. We can start a thread with a list of all available publications.

Thanks for posting this, it helped a ton last night!

I just wanted to remind everyone that this is still here. I have no plans to take it down. Last time I checked the link in the old thread was still broken.

Every once in a while this sinks into the bowels of the 80 section. Just want to remind everyone that it still works. Also if anyone has any other useful files I can host just let me know.

Thanks, I needed the EWD so much!!

Just thought I'd bring this back to the top.

Which Birfmark versions are these; was 1.11 the last for the FSM?

yeah as far as I know. It was released in march 2011. It's all there as far as i can tell. thought I haven't been through it page by page.

Again if anyone has any books or manuals or diagrams that would be helpful let me know. I can host them. I have nearly 2 gigs of space that I can use with no bandwidth limits.

Thanks a lot, much appreciated.

The exploded parts diagrams with part numbers would be an excellent addition, sorry I don't have one.

FSM 1506 downloads
EWD 429 downloads

More than I expected that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom