Holiday giveaway from Gamiviti.com to my 80 bretheren - three winners! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nakman

addict.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.gamiviti.com
Hey there 80 guys, alright my arm has been effectively twisted multiple times now, sorry for the laziness on the part of my big arse here. So here is your holiday giveaway- I believe the rules are post up once to this here thread and the mods will randomly select? Sounds easy enough, so how about we do three prizes...

first one selected gets a set of clear ARB lenses, with amber 1156 bulbs. More info on those is here: Gamiviti - clear bumper lenses

clear_lens_3.jpg

second one selected gets their choice of cup holder, either the center console one that goes in the hole (non-LX), or the lip mount one that goes on the side of the tranny hump or center console. More info on those is here: Gamiviti - roof racks and cup holders
lipmount_1.jpg
lipmount_3.jpg

and the third one selected gets their choice of any one thing on this page: Gamiviti - custom mic holders That means you can get a dash bezel to replace your useless slot or factory cupholder with more switches, including the voltmeter one (95-97 only). or you can have your pic of any of my mic holders, including your choice of red or blue LED backlights. And heck sure if you'd rather have a set of seat gears or seat caps, you can do that instead. So this page counts too: http://www.gamiviti.com/html/products_seatparts.html

micholders1.jpg
micholders_vertical1.jpg
mics_leds_blue2.jpg
micholders_vertical2.jpg

I'll ask our fabulous moderators to do the drawing on Christmas day. Though it may be the day after Christmas, I hear they get time and a half on holidays and Woody is trying to keep OT down. :) But unless you live on the other side of the world, you'll have your parts by new year's.

This is not limited to US people either, we'll ship worldwide. So post up your interest, your wacky comments, if you have any product questions feel free to shoot me a PM or send me an email through the web site. And have a great holiday everyone. :cheers:

Last edited:
Count me in! I would love to have the clear lenses!
Thanks Guys

Count me in too! Thanks and Happy Holidays!

thanks!!

Count me in, your products are sweet!

Good stuff! Count me in too.

Merry Christmas!!

TR

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!! Does it come gift wrapped??:) Count me in.

Count me in...You know I'm going to need another set of the clear ARB lenses

:steer:

Count me in, I really need one of the mic holders.:cool:

Hopefully my procrastination in placing an order will pay off in free stuff! Thanks very much! Happy Holidays.

Bob

I'm in, but when do you give away your skid-plate? :D

Good s*** guys. Happy holidays!

D

Cool stuff, count me in!

I need any of your products, they all rock! my wife digs the cup holders and has told me i should buy some even if we don't win! :) thanks for the chance and Happy Holidays to you.

I'm hoping Mrs. Claus already ordered a cupholder or two, but I am in anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom