Wheelin pics from today! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a few of em but i will start with the ones of my budys 88 FJ62 first then finish off with the best.... MINE!!

At the local Kwik Kar Airing down the tires to get ready for the day.
Wheelin2-3-2007Steven001.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007Steven002.jpg

Nice little 4 wheeler / dirtbike trail i found and decided to run up and made him follow (the pictures make it look straight but it is actually off camber as you will see in the pics of my truck.)
Wheelin2-3-2007Steven003.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007Steven004.jpg

As you can see his rocker found the hill crest (no major damage was taken)
Wheelin2-3-2007Steven005.jpg

Steven trying to laugh off getting stuck then i got the rope and pulled him the last bit over.
Wheelin2-3-2007Steven006.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007Steven007.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007Steven008.jpg

We were talking about Jalapino sausage we were about to eat......
Wheelin2-3-2007Steven009.jpg

More technical than it looks those are some decent sized drop offs and it isnt exactly level.
Wheelin2-3-2007Steven010.jpg

Stay tuned more to come!!

Jon just kinda sittin around
Wheelin2-3-2007015.jpg

Pictures of the scenery where we had lunch Fiona snuck into one of em
Wheelin2-3-2007014.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007017.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007012.jpg

Aparently a big empty monster can will fly 10 feet when the cap is on and was stuck into a fire...
Wheelin2-3-2007BlownMonsterCan.jpg

AND NOW FIONA!!

At the Kwik Kar
Wheelin2-3-2007001.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007002.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007003.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007004.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007005.jpg

The 4 wheeler / dirtbike trail (did it twice just so we could get a pic of it lifting the tire)
Wheelin2-3-2007006.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007007.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007008.jpg

I saw a hill.... It wasnt as fun as i thought it might be.
Wheelin2-3-2007009.jpg

The top of a nice long steep hill took some slight speed even with the lockers it has 2 large ruts in the middle that will swallow your tires whole.
Wheelin2-3-2007010.jpg

Parked at the campsite after a quick dip in the river
Wheelin2-3-2007018.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007023.jpg

I found a big rock I knew the axle was hitting but i didnt know how much, the front locker made it supper easy to walk up
Wheelin2-3-2007024.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007020.jpg

Steven and I both posing
Wheelin2-3-2007013.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007011.jpg

Steven and I posing with our rigs Im in the IH8Mud shirt and Texas hat
Official Mud welcome/ hello
Wheelin2-3-2007016.jpg

Wheelin2-3-2007019.jpg

The log said "Try it if you Dare".... so i did...
Wheelin2-3-2007021.jpg

I was doing the shocker....
Wheelin2-3-2007022.jpg

And thats all. I didnt have my memory card so thats all my cam will hold with no card.

ENJOY!!

very cool pic's looked like fun thanks

The shackles on the Gray FJ62 look real scary I bet that thing wanders like crazy. Cool wheeling pics looks like fun.

Dynosoar:zilla:

the shackles on the gray 62 are some Vato zone shackles he got they have been on there over a year now and no aparent issues. Ive driven the truck on the freeway a few times and it doesnt wander rides nice and straight with no extra sway.

but yea they do look scary we were talking bout them earlier and he is thinking ad a leaf so he doesnt have big rock finder shackles.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing

I'll speak for all of us in saying thank you for sharing all of the pics that you did. It's so nice seeing so many different obstacles and how the 60 handles them. I really appreciate you taking the time to put them all on here. Great weekend!

I'll speak for all of us in saying thank you for sharing all of the pics that you did. It's so nice seeing so many different obstacles and how the 60 handles them. I really appreciate you taking the time to put them all on here. Great weekend!

MY PLEASURE!!
I love seeing wheelin photos of other trucks so i asume other like to see em too. so i post and get as many as i posibly can.

Being the owner of the Gray one (soon to be named), the truck doesn't wander at all. They even twist on the trail making it easier for me to tackle. Oh and the auto helps alot too. It was a great time. I just wish Fiona was up to par so I could watch her crawl more. I suppose rockers will be the next order and then a SOA and everything that goes along with it. Till next time...

Being the owner of the Gray one (soon to be named), the truck doesn't wander at all. They even twist on the trail making it easier for me to tackle. Oh and the auto helps alot too. It was a great time. I just wish Fiona was up to par so I could watch her crawl more. I suppose rockers will be the next order and then a SOA and everything that goes along with it. Till next time...

up to par? whats that supposed to mean? I think i had to pull you. AND i was on 5 cylinders all day!!
so uh yea sliders then i will tackle that rock garden again (even tho i made it...) but this time the big s***.:popcorn:

however there was only 1 spot i didnt want to try (mostly cause the miss.) and you only had to back out of 1 spot due to 100% guranteed rocker damage. over all id say good day.

yes if was a very good day!! The 5 cyl thing is what i was talking about. I say we plan on going back out for yours and my birthday. for my birthday, I'm thinking about March 2nd or 9th. let me know what works for you! And if others would like to join us, I think we could share!!

Looks like a good day..

Where are the snow boots and parkers? It's February, don't ya know?

We're looking at 82 degrees here today!!! to bad I have to work:frown: It could have been muddier, just for a challenge!!

yes if was a very good day!! The 5 cyl thing is what i was talking about. I say we plan on going back out for yours and my birthday. for my birthday, I'm thinking about March 2nd or 9th. let me know what works for you! And if others would like to join us, I think we could share!!

well this weekend im goin to austin so wont be able to go out. however next weekend im in for sure. even if only on 5 cyl still!

Great pics. Glad you made it home safe!

Thank you. and yes i didnt even break anything this time which is a very pleasant change.

Nice pictures Trent... Jonathan looks quite relaxed too. Where were these pics taken at? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom