It's amazing what can be found in old barns (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://forumcdn.ih8mud.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
The hard top is over against the other wall.
Been setting for many years.
Awesome!!
photo.jpg

You found another one???!!!

No rust or dents anywhere.

You scoundrel!

Your becoming a yard/barn find professional! What are your plans for this one? Purchase and restore or pass?

Needs a goat though! :beer:

:cheers:

Owner is 75 and wants me to get it running for her. It was her sons who passed away years ago. Lots of sentimental value.

Last edited:
Seriously?!?! I am headed to OK this weekend, American Pickers style, to find one.

Congrats...I hope you get it running for her.

Dude, you already have a red one. ;p

What year is this one? Since you already have a '76 and a '77 this must be a '78 ;)

What kind of carb is that?

It's the litter mate to the Toygoata. Same build date (77) and sold at the same dealer here in town.

Sure is a lot better than the one I saw today.
You should get that running. This one has seen better days.
old toy 002.jpg

Sure is a lot better than the one I saw today.
You should get that running. This one has seen better days.

There have been many specimens restored that were in worst shape than this one!

How does one go about finding a barn find anyway?

That is cool.

How does one go about finding a barn find anyway?

That is cool.

I suppose peeking in barns in some states could get you shot real quick. I am guessing one has to ask.....Can I look in your barn to see if you have an FJ40 you may have forgotten about? Other than that I don't know...Just saying lol

So you can now toss a dead rat over your shoulder and it automatically lands on a mothballed Land Cruiser. This leaves me with two questions:

1. Just when exactly did you sell your soul?

2. Can you hook me up with your broker?

Hmm. . .the last FJ was being looked over by a guy in dark clothes with horns and cloven feet. I guess that should have been a clue. . .

you know, just like american pickers, you can almost have a new real tv show on JUST vehicle barn finds! i bet there's enough out there or someone knows someone to submit a story....

nice find! mine wasn't a barn find but it was stored in a barn, i should've taken a pic of it sittin there, just somethin about it....all that potential, and the right person comes along and resurrects it! almost fatefull that the two meet ya know?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom