Rescue me (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

matt.mcinnes

2F-ETI
Threads
Well I rescued this today she's bound for the USA flat as when I went to pick her up not even a glimmer but the twin Optima D31's so had her heart beating again.

I have to make her fit 18 Cubic Meters currently she's slightly over:doh: Then off to the USA

100_1948.jpg

100_1949.jpg

100_1950.jpg

100_1951.jpg

100_1954.jpg

100_1957.jpg

2H Diesel High Line Troopy

Damn nice troopy.....

Now I just got to find an envelope big enough to post it in:rolleyes:

Very cool, I like the taller top too.

It is. It's been an F-ing nightmare. You'd figure after 3 years of importing that I'd dealt with everything. Not the end of the world but it's the last one and I'm keeping it.

Matt is helping me out huge since the seller moved far away and sort of left it. Matt lived 3 miles from the truck luckily. I officially owe Matt big time!

The extra roof height, the lift, and the bumper makes it over the 18 cubic meter maximum size. This takes the shipping costs from $2200 up to $6K. Gonna take the kangaroo crusher off and maybe lower the rear springs if necessary. Perhaps some roller-skate wheels would help too.

It should get here in december then it'll be the snow wench. (horrible joke)

This is seriously one big empt box, if i was half smart I would be shopping on Ebay for things to put in it.

:D

The extra roof height, the lift, and the bumper makes it over the 18 cubic meter maximum size. This takes the shipping costs from $2200 up to $6K. Gonna take the kangaroo crusher off and maybe lower the rear springs if necessary. Perhaps some roller-skate wheels would help too.

May be fill the thing up with kangaroo crushers and sell them of to help pay shipping cost. I know I would like to have one for my FJ45LPB. I sure other fell the same. That is if the price was right.

John

You can get away with putting a few things in the back but if you load it up the boat company gets pissed off and gives you a hard time. I could use a set of troopy seats and plenty of diesel parts I'm sure. Maybe I'll hit eBay and see what I can scrounge.

Hi
Your paying to much if your paying 2200 first off, and secondly put smaller tires on it to get it around the 18 mark . My broker got my camper on for me and it was a littlle under 19 mark. If you need my help I can give you his number and maybe you can get it here.Oh one other thing the vessels are filling up with s*** from japan so it's possible you might not be able to get it on a Wilhelms vessel. If you check out the container route and you get 2 cruisers you will not pay that much more then the Ro"ro and it will only take about 38 days instead of 51.

May be fill the thing up with kangaroo crushers and sell them of to help pay shipping cost. I know I would like to have one for my FJ45LPB. I sure other fell the same. That is if the price was right.

John

Think I have one at the back of the garage:D

Well she's shorter, now 4800Lx1800W, just have to get her under 2080H

100_1959.jpg

100_1969.jpg

Hi
Your paying to much if your paying 2200 first off, and secondly put smaller tires on it to get it around the 18 mark . My broker got my camper on for me and it was a littlle under 19 mark. If you need my help I can give you his number and maybe you can get it here.Oh one other thing the vessels are filling up with s*** from japan so it's possible you might not be able to get it on a Wilhelms vessel. If you check out the container route and you get 2 cruisers you will not pay that much more then the Ro"ro and it will only take about 38 days instead of 51.

Wasn't I the one who taught you how to do this in the first place?

Just thought I might help,and yes but you know how the teacher student thing ends up,THE stucent teachers the teacher....On a serious note if I can hep you let me know at least with the prices you are paying to ship if in fact you are paying 2200 that is a little high.

Current hight is 2150mm so need to lose 70mm or 3" and all should be sweet

Just pull half of these out:grinpimp:

100_1970.jpg

Just thought I might help,and yes but you know how the teacher student thing ends up,THE stucent teachers the teacher....On a serious note if I can hep you let me know at least with the prices you are paying to ship if in fact you are paying 2200 that is a little high.

Just busting balls....don't take me seriously. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Pretty sure I have a complete front disc brake set up that may suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom