Builds ROTW Alumacruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still trying to figure out Irfanview so here goes another attempt...
DSCN2332.jpg

Nice! Will that exhaust get smashed when wheeling?

Yeah the exhaust is a little low but with the storage well in the rear of the tub it eliminated the option of running the exhaust out the rear of the vehicle. The only option is to try and raise the mufflers another inch or so.Thanx for the feedback!

Very Nice! Where do you get those radiator hose clamps?

could i see some pics of that rear storage? like the inside and underside if you could.

thanks
-miles

That is one sweet truck, I second that I couldn't get it dirty. Wow. I think I might have to sell something and call aqualu.

If you don't mind, where did you get your aluminum parts?
I am looking into aluminum for my frame off.
Are all of the body parts aluminum, or is the hood and windshield frame original?
How did you join the tub and the front cowl?
Did the manufacturer let you choose where the holes are in the dash for speedometer, etc. or did it come that way?

Sorry for all the questions, but that looks like it turned out awesome.:cheers:

The hose clamps came from a company called Greenline, they are located just outside of Vancouver B.C. and specialize in clamps/hoses etc. They are located on Annacis Island in British Columbia.

quick question ,i work on annacis can i just head over there and walk in and pick some up .or do they not sell directly to the public . nice truck look great

alumacruiser said:
The hose clamps came from a company called Greenline, they are located just outside of Vancouver B.C. and specialize in clamps/hoses etc. They are located on Annacis Island in British Columbia.

Steel said:
Very Nice! Where do you get those radiator hose clamps?

You can pick those up from any speed shop. I ran those stainless T-Clamps on my intercooler hoses on my Turbo Evolution, I kept blowing the hoses off during max boost. 400 WHP at 22 PSI will do that. Its kinda over kill on radiator hoses, but you'll never have to worry about them coming off. They run 7 -$10 a clamp depending on the size.

BTW, very nice truck. Clean in deed.

hose clamps

I ordered mine through Lordco, but when I used to live on the Coast I was able to walk in and make a purchase. They do have an invoice minimum but it was in the 10 dollar range if I am not mistaken.

FJ 40 colour?

The colour was taken from an Audi Quattro TT , it is called Aviator Gray Pearl. To keep it simple and for future repairs the pearl was eliminated from the formula. Thanx for the compliment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom