98-06 Land Cruiser Color Chart and Photos (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.importarchive.com

Here is the chart of color for the US-Spec Land Cruiser from 1998-2006. If you see an error please post it here and I will correct the page and graphic ASAP. You can upload a photo of your car by clicking on the graphic, then clicking on the appropriate camera icon next to your color.

If you need me to update the chart please post your model year (or production date), color code and a description or photo of your car. For now this is for US-Spec cars only, I will add other countries in the future.

Last edited:
Welcome 'aboard'...and kudos to a great post!

make that Kudo's for the grear RE-post ;)

spressomon said:
Welcome 'aboard'...and kudos to a great post!

Sorry Landpimp, but I am working on a HUGE project to document all US-Spec Toyotas... and I can't do it myself. I rely on the enthusiasts to correct any mistakes I might have made so I can polish a tool that everyone can use. It looks like you have had a few LCs yourself... maybe you will have some constructive criticism next time? :)

The older LCs are going to be up next, I'll be needing your input to make sure I don't have it all screwy!

I am just teasing you :) actaully now that I think of it, it might have been the Lexus colors posted.....not the Cruisers

so you are the one making up that stuff, nice work :)

and please.........I have added PLENTY of contructive critism in the past......please check my post count.....NEWBIE:flipoff2: (offical newbie welcome)

John

scionlife said:
Sorry Landpimp, but I am working on a HUGE project to document all US-Spec Toyotas... and I can't do it myself. I rely on the enthusiasts to correct any mistakes I might have made so I can polish a tool that everyone can use. It looks like you have had a few LCs yourself... maybe you will have some constructive criticism next time? :)

The older LCs are going to be up next, I'll be needing your input to make sure I don't have it all screwy!

Just a nit, but I don't think the Classic Silver or Pacific Blue were available until 2006.

Landpimp said:
I am just teasing you :) actaully now that I think of it, it might have been the Lexus colors posted.....not the Cruisers

so you are the one making up that stuff, nice work :)

and please.........I have added PLENTY of contructive critism in the past......please check my post count.....NEWBIE:flipoff2: (offical newbie welcome)

Hahahah! I am glad to hear the lighter side of John.... ya know that it's hard to interpret intentions when you are reading a post instead of hearing someone talk. I was half joking anyway. :) Thanks for the initiation. Hehe...

..and yup, that's me creating that page. It's a lot of work -- especially creating EACH individual profile image of every Toyota model... each one takes almost an hour. Whew. I should get a life!

like I said, nice work......as well as alot of work :)

John

scionlife said:
Hahahah! I am glad to hear the lighter side of John.... ya know that it's hard to interpret intentions when you are reading a post instead of hearing someone talk. I was half joking anyway. :) Thanks for the initiation. Hehe...

..and yup, that's me creating that page. It's a lot of work -- especially creating EACH individual profile image of every Toyota model... each one takes almost an hour. Whew. I should get a life!

Trim Colors?

Just curious whether Toyota/Lexus publishes the trim colors as well as the main body colors. At least on my '02 Atlantis Blue LC the cladding is two-tone silver/grey. I would love to find some touch up paint for my bumpers.

ABM, there's a door plate on the driver's side. Look for CTR on the plate.

CTR in Toyota Lingo means "Color and Trim"
CTR:Color/Trim

Dealer has the touch-up paint or you can go to paintscratch.com

They sell in spray cans and bottles.

Good post, that is rather impressive.

I have a feeling that "Mustard Yellow Metallic" will be returning in the 07 lineup!!

J/K

I think my Land Cruiser is stolen.

Holy @&@&@&@& , I think my Land Cruiser is stolen or something???
I've been looking for some paint for it and the paint code on the door jam with the vin# is 1C3. Everyone has been telling me that is river rock green metallic and they don't have it, one thing though my LC is not green what so ever - its definieatly gray? It's a 98 this paint chart dose not match the color at all.

ps please don't correct my grammar - I hate that and I've been out of school for some time. - thanks

Pigeon said:
Holy @&@&@&@& , I think my Land Cruiser is stolen or something???
I've been looking for some paint for it and the paint code on the door jam with the vin# is 1C3. Everyone has been telling me that is river rock green metallic and they don't have it, one thing though my LC is not green what so ever - its definieatly gray? It's a 98 this paint chart dose not match the color at all.

ps please don't correct my grammar - I hate that and I've been out of school for some time. - thanks

yes, it must be stolen.:rolleyes:

River Rock Green looks very much like gray. Take a look at it in the sun and you'll see a tint of green.

scionlife said:
If you need me to update the chart please post your model year (or production date), color code and a description or photo of your car. For now this is for US-Spec cars only, I will add other countries in the future.

It seems that 'Pearl White' (my '00 LX470) is missing?

My 1999 is a Sonoran Gold Pear (or at least that's the best matching color in your chart). I don't see any other brown options in said chart for 99.

Unless I'm supposed to be that desert bronze metallic (no I don't have any better pictures :-()
DSC00366.JPG

Assuming that is a copper color in daylight - its desert bronze.

3FJ40's to do list:
Learn to resize images.

Let me help you out.
DSC00366.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom