NEW SHOES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
295/70r18 Nitto Trail Grapplers and MB wheels TKO

wheelcloseup.jpg

Close Up

sideshot.jpg

Side Shot (sorry crummy phone pics)

backshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like them a lot. Another great example of how 100's can look great with tasteful aftermarket rims.

Like them a lot. Another great example of how 100's can look great with tasteful aftermarket rims.

Thanks! I really like how they look like the xd monster minuf the flashy chrome bolts. With all this flat black on the grey hundy it looks so mean

Do they sit flush with the fenders?

No they don't sit flush. They probably stick out just under a 1/4 of an inch. But it's no longer neccessary for me to run my wheel spacers so those will probably be going in the classifieds soon!

No they don't sit flush. They probably stick out just under a 1/4 of an inch. But it's no longer neccessary for me to run my wheel spacers so those will probably be going in the classifieds soon!

:hmm: how big are they again?

looks good.

gaw dang those are nice

Sorry if I missed this but what lift are u running? Nice looking rig!

Sorry if I missed this but what lift are u running? Nice looking rig!

I'm running the ome 866 sprigs in the back and have my torsion bars cranked. I'm planning on purchasing ome torsion bars soon

and thanks!

Looks cool. I wouldn't do OME torsions unless you are doing a heavy front bumper. OEM have a nicer ride.

Looks cool. I wouldn't do OME torsions unless you are doing a heavy front bumper. OEM have a nicer ride.

Would you consider the ARB to be a heavy bumper?

Without winch - no (torsion bars debatable)
With winch - yes (torsion bars recommended)

Well I've got a smittybilt so I guess I'll be getting torsion bars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom