TimeAtk.com Presents LX 470 Photoshoot Tejon Pass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Took my dad's truck to shoot a project in Fresno, on the way back we took some shots of the truck in the Tejon pass, enjoy!

That truck makes running boards look good! Very nice!

Really cool pictures. However you need to ask your dad if he has the shims that we sent with the bumper. The wing needs to be parallel to the body line. He needs to instal the shims on the rearmost of the front two bottom bolts of the front bumper. If he does not have them anymore, contact me and I will send him some.

Love the stance. Adding these to my fav folder. How about a few deets on the truck, and for us photogs some Exif data.

I'll have him post some details on the truck, as far as the photos go, its all natural light, shot with my Nikon D700, Nikon 16-35mm F4 at 1/15th and F8. Bracket 7 times so I can pick and choose some layers as needed.

Really cool pictures. However you need to ask your dad if he has the shims that we sent with the bumper. The wing needs to be parallel to the body line. He needs to instal the shims on the rearmost of the front two bottom bolts of the front bumper. If he does not have them anymore, contact me and I will send him some.

I'll ask him today thanks!

I've got the same camera. So these are composited in post?

Yeah, somewhat, the location was fully shaded and the sky was fully blown out, so I had to blend the sky in a little bit, then everything else was working on bringing out the details in everything. And a circular polarizer on the car.

Took my dad's truck to shoot a project in Fresno, on the way back we took some shots of the truck in the Tejon pass, enjoy!

A very clean, tasteful truck with what looks like thoughtful mods.

Where did the rims come from? Make and website?

Does that tire/wheel combo rub? Looks like they're pretty close to the fenders.

super sexy pics, thx for sharing!

There looks to be a bit of pollution goin on the ground though...burger wrappers and a large Mt. Dew maybe?
photoshop that junk right out of the environment!

Cool pics!

Is the truck still on AHC? Looks like it's in the 'normal' height position or not even lifted?

Great pics. Loving that blueberry with LX front end.

very stylish rig you got there, can definitely tell it was well thought out.

spacers?

Great lighting in all them and the sun flare is tasteful as well. What body/lens did you take these with? Also, what kind of processing did you do to achieve this effect?

A very clean, tasteful truck with what looks like thoughtful mods.

Where did the rims come from? Make and website?

What size are those KM2s? Running spacers?

Thanks, wheels are 16x8 +0 4.5 backspacing from MST I got them from Tire & Wheel Service, Installation & Accessories - Signature Performance Tire & Wheel - Orange County

super sexy pics, thx for sharing!

There looks to be a bit of pollution goin on the ground though...burger wrappers and a large Mt. Dew maybe?

Thanks! from all the truckers

Does that tire/wheel combo rub? Looks like they're pretty close to the fenders.

No rubbing really... very minimal on full compression turns

photoshop that junk right out of the environment!

Cool pics!

tyty! :p

Is the truck still on AHC? Looks like it's in the 'normal' height position or not even lifted?

Great pics. Loving that blueberry with LX front end.

No more AHC and maxed out the torsion with spring spacers.

very stylish rig you got there, can definitely tell it was well thought out.

spacers?

Thanks! no spacers

Do those little lights do anything?

Nice photos though.

All the lights are functional

Great lighting in all them and the sun flare is tasteful as well. What body/lens did you take these with? Also, what kind of processing did you do to achieve this effect?

D700 with a 16-35mm F4 VR lens, post processing wise is just some simple stuff to bring out the details and I used some flare brushes that ive made throughout my career, you can check out my commercial work on Clifford Sutrisno Photo :beer::beer:

Up next for the car are the door sliders/rails and lockers then off to Moab, Utah for some fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom