Picking up an 07 UZJ on Monday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dropping off the 2000 UZJ to it's new owners on Monday and picking up a Galactic Gray Mica 2007 w/ 52k miles. I'm stoked. :D

+ Nav
+ Back Seat DVD
- AHC

2007-UZJ-01.JPG

:D

More pics next week...

First thing to go: Pinstripe. I h8 those things!

:eek::eek::eek:

That is one GORGEOUS rig, bama! Amazing...and with all the options you wanted plus no AHC? Dude! Score.

Your patience certainly paid off. Can't wait to see more pics.

Thanks. I scored for SURE.

Your custom bumper would look awesome on that!

It sold last week to a fellow mud'er.

Congrats - lose that spoiler wing thing.

I saw one of those on a newish 4Runner, and it was as big as a 911 whale tail - good god!

Gonna leave it stock for now. I'll eventually make some slider steps and probably bump up to 32" tires next time around. I have to keep it close to stock for work.

Not only is it the right color with the right options and NO-AHC, but it's also a southern one-owner vehicle too! :D It's probably never been on a salted road, which is peace of mind for sure.

2007-UZJ-08.JPG

2007-UZJ-09.JPG

2007-UZJ-16.JPG

It cracks me up that they still have tape players. Make yourself a nice mix tape for the score.

Crazy, isn't it. Some member of the Board of Directors at Toyota must hold a LOT of stock in Maxxel or something. :D

That is a PERFECTLY configured 07...you even got the 3-post roof rack rails!

P.S. I'd remove the pinstripe. I did that on mine as I think it looks a little more modern.

Naaaah, but I'm having them remove that damn pinstripe! I hate pinstripes! (already said up to that it's the FIRST thing to go...) :D

I'm shocked that I was able to find an 07 in the color I wanted w/o AHC that's somewhat local at all. It's a few $K over what I was planning on spending, but at ~1/2 the miles and a perfect match, it's just too good to pass up. The other one @ the Toyota dealer near Chattanooga wants more for their 06 w/ 85k than what I'm ending up paying for this one once the dust settles...

I'll buy it when you hit 100k

Last edited:
Hmmmm, about the tape deck. Thinking out loud here, but how sweet would it be to get a Slee iPhone adapter and somehow mount it inside the tape deck slot after gutting all the crap in there. Simply slide the iPhone in the tape slot and it plugs in and you have access to your library or Pandora...

I might have to check that out and see how it could be done. :D

Very nice Andy! That is one gorgeous rig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom